My favorite food

I love cooking, especially things that I want to eat or that aren't easy to have (especially because of the quarantine). One of the types of food that I really like is Asian food, they have many meals that do not necessarily have to include meat and have a lot of vegetables and seeds and are generally healthy.

I think my favorite one, until now, it's dumplings. I is bread or pastries stuffed with a kind of "pino" or actually with whatever you want to put in. The dough is filled with some vegetables and meat (it can be soya) and then steamed.


Maybe I like this meal because it reminds me when I saw "Kung Fu Panda" with my brothers (it appears in the movie).

I think this meal can be quite healthy if it has more vegetables and a less dought.

Well, I hope everyone of you can try it some time, bye!

Comentarios

  1. I never had tasted asian food, only sushi, but it isn´t as asian food, totally.

    ResponderEliminar
  2. I would like to try your asian food and also I like to cook.

    ResponderEliminar
  3. I always watch them in the kdramas :O

    ResponderEliminar
  4. my favorite asian food is japanese food.

    ResponderEliminar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares de este blog