A subject you enjoyed studying


Well, first of all I would like to say that I really liked these posts.

So, I think it is my favorite subject  of my little time in university is "The pharmaceutical and his action", it is not very entertaining,  but every time they show us the reality of what I could be if I finish my degree I get very excited and it makes me I like it more.


In general, they show us basic things about the profession, such as work areas or things like that. I've learned a lot about some pharmacy terminology that I really like, too, lately we've had to work for a pharmacy debate and I was with really nice people so I'm very happy.


Before starting the subject I thing it was going to be heavier and more demanding or I have to going to  read a lot, or simply that it would be very boring. Maybe I was not wrong with reading a lot but at least I liked it.

Comentarios

Entradas populares de este blog