Why did I choose my major?


When I was a child I always imagined that I had the power to cure people, me and my brothers often played to be heroes or explore things in our yard and sometimes in our missions someone got hurt and I helped them.

For that reason I always imagined myself studying something about medicine so, in the last years of school , I was a little lost because I couldn't find something related to helping people and at the same time that was it is not so linked to medicine (I' m the type of person who is scared of blood and those things). Togeather with to this I also had some options related to chemistry, which is my favorite science, and finally, thanks to the help of many career talks, I discovered that Pharmacy was exactly those things mixed so I decided to studyng Pharmacy.

I think my dream job would be to investigate and create new drugs, I would definitely love to do it. 

About my experience at university I think it is not what I expected, I haven't been able to meet people and I don't even know how many of my classmates are so, it is a bit strange and I really wish that I can have presencial classes.


Comentarios

  1. the same thing happens to me with blood, i had to rule out many options when choosing what to study for that reason

    ResponderEliminar
  2. I like your dream job, I hope so you do what you want

    ResponderEliminar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares de este blog