My favorite piece of tecnology


Before the pandemic, like many others, I wasn't so used to spending a lot of time with technology and, if I did, it was only to watch series or play videogames.

Now, the time changed, so I had to get used to use  my computer or my cellphone all the time for everything, to talk with my friends, for the university works, to watch movies, to listen to music, etc. So, I think that my favorite piece of tecnology is my computer because I can do almost all those things and my favorite things.

Sometimes it is very sad to watch movies or play with my friends in this form but anyways we can have a good times.

I recommend trying to use technology in the best way to stay sane in this quarantine, because it can be a good thing to distracts yourself       from everything.



Comentarios

  1. I also watch movies with my friends in this format, it's not the same, but it is what it is. :c

    ResponderEliminar
  2. its good to know that you were able to adapt in the best way for this pandemic

    ResponderEliminar
  3. what kind of video games you play with yours friends ?

    ResponderEliminar
  4. I happiness that you can to still be in contact with your friends.

    ResponderEliminar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares de este blog